The High Resistance Resistance Substituter (HRRS Series) is an economical, high-performance, high-resistance decade box for all laboratory, test, and calibration needs. The High-resistance design is implemented with special resistors, switches, binding posts, and construction-design to allow high resistance performance without sacrificing other electrical properties. These instruments are useful wherever small currents and high resistances are required.
The HRRS Series employs state-of-the-art precision resistors of various types for high accuracy, high stability, and low temperature and voltage coefficients. The standard models offer a choice of one to seven decades. See the HRRS-5kV & 10kV Series that feature >10 kV and up to 10 TΩ for higher voltage or higher resistance applications.
The binding posts, for the HRRS high resistance decade boxes, are insulated with PCTFE (polychlorotrifluoroethylene) a high-resistance, non-moisture-absorbing material to ensure low leakage current.
With a resolution as low as 10 Ω and a maximum available resistance of over 100 GΩ, the HRRS Series may be used for exacting precision high-value resistance applications.
The HRRS series decade box complements the HARS series which provides resistance steps as low as 1 mΩ. The units may be rack-mounted to serve as components in measurement and control systems.
HRRS High Resistance Decade Box Applications
• *Calibration of meggers and megohmmeters,
• *Checking of electrochemical and biomedical sensors and instruments.
• *Testing high-impedance amplifiers and the insulation of low-power circuits.
• Resistance from 100 Ω to 100 GΩ
• High-accuracy: up to .01%, 3 Accuracy Classes Available
• Voltage up to 2000 V
• Excellent TC: as low as 5 ppm/°C
• Low voltage coefficient: as low as 0.2 ppm/V
• High-performance solid silver-alloy switches
• Rack mounting available
We cooperate with partners and resellers in other European countriesView partners