Programmable and Digital Attenuators
Aeroflex / Weinschel offers an extensive range of PIN, GaAs, Edge-line, and Relay based programmable attenuators to support your test and subsystem applications. Our wide selection of attenuators offers exceptional repeatability and performance for all applications.
Aeroflex / Weinschel attenuators operate across multiple frequency bands and support applications that include military and commercial satellite, ground communications systems, cable modem and cellular telephone testing, radar, telecommunications and precision microwave test
1. Relay Switched Programmables - New dc-6 GHz Designs, 75Ohm Models, Long Switching Life and High Repeatability. Choice of Standard Attenuation Ranges.
More information here: Relay Switched Programmables
2. Edge-Line Programmables - New dc-40 GHz designs. This series uses a reed switching structure that provides rapid switching together with low insertion loss.
More information here: Edge-Line Programmables
3. Solid-State Programmables - Available in a variety of PIN? GaAs, Phase Compensated designs. These models feature a rugged cost effective designs for wirelles, cellular and Modem Test Applications
More information here: Solid-State Programmables
4. SmartStep® Programmables - This series features a microcontroller-based driver that simplifies operation and interfacing requirements, while providing for greatly enhanced flexibility over past designs.
More information here: SmartStep® Programmables
5. Programmable Attenuator/Switch Controllers - Model 8210A provides the user to control any of our Programable Attenuators using a standard GPIB and/or RS-232 bus controller interfaces.
More information here: Programmable Attenuator/Switch Controllers
We cooperate with partners and resellers in other European countriesView partners