An economical set of precision high resistance standards designed for testing meggers or other instruments; 9 or 10 values up to 10 TΩ with special Kel-F isolation
Two user versions available:
• binding posts
• rotary switch
The standard VRS-100 features a maximum voltage of 5 kVDC for values above 10 Mohms. An (-10kV) option is available for 10 kVDC maximum voltage for resistance values above 100 Mohms.
The VRS-100 Series can be custom made to put any set of resistance values from 0.01 Ω - 10 T Ω. in 1 housing. For example we can put a 5T Ω resistance standard in a unit. Units can be made with as few as 3 values and as many as 11 resistance values.
Please contact our sales staff if you have a custom requirement.
• Set of nine, ten or eleven resistors - 1 kΩ, 10 kΩ, 100 kΩ,1 MΩ, 10 MΩ, 100 MΩ, 1 GΩ, 10 GΩ, 100 GΩ, 1 TΩ and 10 TΩ , open circuit (Depending on model)
• High Accuracy - up to 20 ppm
• Standard voltages: of 5 kVDC and optional 10 kVDC
• Low Voltage Coefficient of Resistance even at 10 kVDC
• Excellent TC - up to 5 ppm/°C
• Excellent stability - up to 10 ppm/year
• Excellent for Calibration of Hipot Testers and Megohmmeters
We cooperate with partners and resellers in other European countriesView partners